background

Friday, April 30, 2010

April progress report

It's the end of month one. Let's see how we've done. My goal was to make 2 friends per month, remember?

Here's my #'s breakdown:

23 Number of days in challenge
11 Number of scheduled playdates I attended
7 Number of invitations made by me/extended to me
2 Number of invitations I had to decline
2 Number of groups I joined aside from my neighborhood one
2 Phone numbers stored in the cell phone
2 Friends made!

What exactly constitutes a friend? I've had time to think about this. This is a former acquaintance who I am now comfortable calling up to get together spur of the moment. I can call a friend for a favor, call to ask for advice, call to plan a fun event, whatever. I am very happy to report that I met my friend quota for this month. Both L and M have made the rank change from mere acquaintance to full on friend!

I have a list of 13 other ladies on my potential friends list. I will now focus more of my attention on these girls and see how it goes.

I will be starting May off with a neighborhood family picnic. That should get my outgoingness into overdrive! As always, pictures will be included in my report.

Ciao, April! You've been good to me...

No comments:

Post a Comment

.