background

Monday, April 12, 2010

Spring has sprung!

Today D and I met some of the playgroup gals at the Arboretum for a picnic. It was a beautiful day and we picked a great shady spot to lay out our blankets and let the kiddos run and explore.



I talked with S a little bit about her part-time teaching gig. She teaches art one day a week for three hours. The school has had real problems with keeping students, so much so that this is the last year for the school to stay open. S isn't that bummed, though, she has a new son coming in July so she'll have her hands full for sure!!

We were all pretty much too busy chasing our little ones or feeding them or cleaning them up to really have any in-depth conversations with one another. But it was a great outing, none the less.

Tomorrow we have a playdate about 15 minutes away. I have a doctor's appt tomorrow morning so I'll be running late. This is a new meetup group so I don't know any of these girls. I'll keep you posted on how it goes!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

.