background

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Catch Up Post 3.3: Decisions...

Today we had two events to attend at the same time. Our original playgroup was set to begin at 10:30 and the lunch that I was invited to was at 11. I can't do both so I had to decide.

Luckily the decision was kind of made for me. L was the original hostess for the playgroup. She was ALSO invited to the lunch and thought she would just change the venue of the playgroup from her house to the playground by the lunch site. That way we would be close enough to do both. My husband wasn't too keen on me going to the playground as it's in a pretty seedy neighborhood. However, L emailed me to let me know that she was going to keep the playgroup at her house because there were some non-regulars coming that really were looking forward to a morning out of the house. She didn't want to disappoint them.

That actually worked better for us anyway. My husband was going to be happy knowing that we weren't going to the junkie playground and we could still hang out with L and A a little bit. So after my doctor's appt we headed over to L's. D made himself right at home, playing with A's toys. Surprisingly, not a whimper was made about having to share. I think we are making some progress with sharing, boys...

We are home now and D is blissfully napping. We have no plans for tomorrow but that can always change. Maybe we'll invite some ladies over tomorrow afternoon for a little swing/sandbox/bubble blowing fun. Sounds fun, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

.