background

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Catch Up Post 2.3: Dapper Dom

Wednesday we had a themed playgroup to attend in a city about 30 miles away. It was a dress-up playgroup. Screw the distance, I wanted to dress up my little man! Anyway, I had another reason for getting him all dressed up and this would kill two birds with one stone, if you will.

Again, we were the first ones there! I've GOT to re-think this whole punctuality thing. Ever hear of fashionably late??? We brought two dozen spice muffins with us. I even put one dozen in Dora cupcake liners and the other dozen in Spongebob. Sadly, no one noticed. :( Anyway, all the little ones looked so cute!! There were 9 of us moms and it was a little hard to converse one on one with anyone since the kiddos were running around, eating and all. Not exactly the best way to get to know someone.

As I sat looking around I noticed how YOUNG some of these moms looked. I know one mom is my age because she volunteered that information on her profile page on the meetup page. The others looked like they are in their 20's maybe?? That shouldn't matter, though, right? I mean, we're all moms! Going through the same thing?? I'll just have to try and talk with them a bit more to learn more about them, that's all.

Anyway, when we got home we had a photoshoot and this is what we made. It's for my mom and for my MIL. Cute, huh?



And then we are framing this one as their gift from D.



I have another cute idea for their mom's day gift that I'll have to post pictures of when I make it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

.