background

Sunday, May 30, 2010

May Progress Report

So I'm a day early on the progress report but I've got some time to kill. The hubster and D are keeping each other occupied and out of my hair!

Here's the stats!!

31 number of days in this month
10 number of scheduled playdates I attended
15 number of invitations issued to/by me
2 number of invitations that I had to decline
1 number of phone numbers stored in the cell phone
1 friend made this month!!

I didn't quite make my quota this month, but this was a busy month for my ladies. Many of them were vacationing and that made it difficult to get together.

Today we stayed home and had a cookout, just the three of us. Check out my husbands quick thinking. He made turkey burgers on the grill:





Wanna see my contribution??? Wait for it.......



Tomorrow we'll hit up the KC pool again and the Grands may meet us there.

See you in June!!!

Happy Memorial Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

.