background

Monday, September 6, 2010

Yo Gabba Gabba birthday style

So, we made it! We had a rockin' Gabba party and we survived to tell the tale. Little man is now officially two and MAN, did this kid get a lot of loot!! Check it out:



This is why Christmas at D's casa will be slim this year. :-D

We had a house full of guests, both young and old. The youngest was my friend, Sarah's little girl, Brooklyn at just 11 weeks old. It's hard to believe that had we not had the first miscarriage I would have a 3 month old right now. Crazy!!!

This party would definitely NOT have happened as it did. And I'm so glad it did, we had a blast!! I'm happy to say the cake was delicious, in addition to cute as a bug!



The little Gabba creatures are made out of Starburst! What a neat idea, huh? I can't take credit for it and sadly I don't remember which blog to give credit to for the idea. Just know that it was from some party planning site. Goodness the time I can kill surfing those blogs!!!

Anyway, we had 8 little ones + their parents, 2 sets of Grands, 3 aunt/uncle combos + their combined 5 children, 4 relatives from out of town, and a co-worker of DH!! The bouncehouse was ready for action, but it was a bit on the toasty side yesterday so there was minimal bouncing. My neice and nephew monopolized the swimming pool while the little ones kept cool inside playing the fishing game.



We waited until company left before we let D tear into his huge pile of presents. We took photos of him opening each one to use on their thank you card. I already have them all designed and saved. I just need to go to Office Depot and pick up some 4x6 photo paper and I can get these babies out in the mail tomorrow!!



His favorites?? The Buzz, Woody and Bullseye posable figures from Aunt Suge and the play kitchen from Nana and Papa. Thanks guys!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

.