background

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Can you stand more Gabba???

Too bad!! I've got some more Gabba goodness to share. I've had some requests for some more shots of the cake, more precisely, the other characters I made so here they are:

Here's my version of a Muno:



And here's Plex:



Here's Foofa:



And one of the front with Toodee on top:



Here are the cookies I made for the favors:



Halfway through the present opening, D had enough and had to thrash around in all the paper for a bit.



It's funny, but without my little friendship odyssey we'd have had a very different looking party. I'm so glad that my little man was able to turn two with all his best buddies by his side!

On that note, I attended the welcome coffee mixer for my church's mom's group. Since we plan on putting D in school there I thought it would be wise to join now and get to know some of the mom's there. I already know 3 kids that will be in D's grade! How cool is that??

Two ladies are also in my neighborhood group so we know them quite well by now. The other one lives in my neighborhood, but isn't really that friendly. I've met her on a couple of occasions and she wasn't real chatty. I'll have to make a point to try and talk with her at the upcoming meeting. Maybe she's just shy like me and comes across as snooty, much like I think I did before becoming aware of it.

I'll keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment

.