background

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

One year later...

Well, as of April 6th I have had a blog for one full year!! Can't believe I have kept it up as I have. It definitely helps that this helps keep the out of town family included in our happenings.

This post is a mish-mash of sorts. I want to start with a report card of sorts for my yearly progress at making friends. So, in true SAHM fashion I created a report card for myself to fill out.

In thinking back over the past year and all the cool playdates, events, and friendships we've made, I tried to find a way to document the coolest. So I ranked the top 10 highlights of the year. Here they are:

10. Fall camp


9. BUNCO nights

8. Mardi Gras parade


7. Van Gogh painting


6. Arboretum picnics


5. Halloween costume parade


4. Spring camp


3. Summer camp


2. Second baby booms!!


1. Yo Gabba Birthday Party


Each of these highlights was a super special time spent with friends. I am thinking of making a mini-scrapbook of photos from these special times. It'll make a great book to read at bedtime, don't you think??

I am so lucky to have wonderful mom friends to experience such great moments with!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

.