background

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Baskets and Butterflies

This morning we had our neighborhood Easter Egg Hunt. I'm so glad it was this weekend and not NEXT Saturday as we'll be on vacay starting Monday.

Here are a couple of photos of our little man from today's festivities:


I call this one "Basketcase".



And, as promised, here is a photo of our caterpillar in his cocoon:


I wish I had a way to take a photo of the caterpillar while we are away. I guess it's time to google the incubation period for a caterpillar, huh?
ETA: I did a quick google search and the consensus is that the caterpillar will be in the chrysallis stage for anywhere from 9-14 days. So we may miss it's great, beautiful reveal!!!! Let's hope this one needs a little longer to cook.

And just because I have your attention, here's a random cute shot:

No comments:

Post a Comment

.