background

Friday, April 8, 2011

Spring Camp: Day Four

Technically, day four was yesterday but I was all alone all day yesterday and had little to no time to update. I am having a bout of pregnancy induced insomnia tonight so this will have to do.

Today we had 4 campers and D was the only boy. Lucky kid! Again, we had a great day.

Today we:
Sang the welcome song.
Read "Polar Bear, Polar Bear, What do you hear".
Sang a song.
Read "At the Zoo", a cute little book I found at Half Price Books.
I sang a song all by myself, since no one has ever heard "The Animal Fair".
Did our craft. Created a circus train using a square paper plate, yarn and an animal cut-out. CUTE!
Had our snack.

Here are some photos from this afternoon:


Busy at work coloring his elephant.


So proud of his creation!!


All 4 circus cars.

Check back tomorrow for the last day of camp. So sad it's over. Since Miss Jillian is on her way in just 60 days now, I'm pretty certain we won't have another camp for at least another 6 months. And even THAT is iffy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

.