background

Thursday, July 1, 2010

June Progress Report: Ice skating in July???

Yesterday we had a full day. Pool playdate at L's and an afternoon play session at the play area at the mall.

While at the pool playdate I extended two invites to join us at the pool today. They both accepted, although one had to cancel because A was showing signs of allergies again.

After a nap, we headed to the Galleria's play area. It was really cool! D had a lot of fun climbing, sliding and crawling around. He got knocked down three times by some larger kids who were over the height limit. We left shortly after and went to the bottom floor to watch the ice skaters practice. D and G were fascinated!!!

Now for the Progress Report!!

30 number of days in this month
15 number of scheduled playdates we attended
18 number of invitations issued to/by me
2 number of invitations I had to turn down
1 phone number stored in my cell phone
1 friend made this month!!

I think I need to amend my original goal. Two friends a month is quite a bit, especially when you've got to upkeep the ones you have.

So I will state it now: From this point on, by official decree, one friend a month is my goal!!

Now, let's bring on July!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

.