background

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Another successful baby bounce

Thursday was our group's third baby bounce. There were 8 ladies who showed up. The host of this week's playgroup chose to include some Spanish songs. She provided a lyric sheet to help us non-speakers keep up.

I got many comments about what a great job I've been doing with planning activities each week. That made me feel great! Little do they know, I need to get out of the house and that is why I diligently look for things to do each week.

Next week we have a zoo trip planned. I am so excited to get D to the zoo and see the animals. He has really started to learn more animals and associate them with their sounds. This trip will be fun for him to see the large and colorful animals and will be fun for me to see his reactions to them. I'll take lots of pictures!

This weekend D's cousins are visiting from Austin and we plan on spending some quality time with them. We don't get to see them very often and I want him to spend as much time with them as we can. Here's one picture from last night when we went out to eat with them.



And another from this afternoon at the pool. Aunt Suge, enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

.