background

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

A Day in the Life: Jillian edition

I just put a call in to Jillian's pediatrician regarding her numerous reflux symptoms. We have been in a haze the last 3 weeks with her being in pain and us being helpless to help her. It's gotten pretty unbearable and has really stressed the family out. I tried changing my diet but it's apparant that we need medical intervention. I feel like Dominic has really gotten pushed aside and I really hate that.

That being said, I thought it would be interesting to document what a day in Jillian's life looks like, partly because I like to photograph her and partly because I know that this existence we are currently in will not stay etched in our minds forever. Believe it or not, we will forget how much she cried due to reflux, making those old man faces. We will forget trying so hard to figure out what will ease her pain. We will forget...eventually.

So here's an adapted version of Jillian's day yesterday.
Let's begin with a morning stimulating activity.

Ten minutes is about enough of that!

Time for a snack.

A quick snooze!

Wardrobe change! (due to spit up, NOT her diva attitude)

Some brotherly love.

Hanging with a good friend.

The bewitching hour (aka: cry time!)

That's about it for the day. I spared you having to see her cry at 3am. All in all, not a bad way to spend the day, eh? Minus the hurt and crying, that is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

.