background

Monday, July 4, 2011

Fourth Fun

Today being the Fourth of July, I thought I'd start with a festive photo and then do a catch up post.

Here we are this morning:
Jillian is really feeling in the spirit, no? Hee Hee!

This week we actually had it together enough to make it out of the house on a few occasions. We made it to a local rec center and met K and B for some running and bouncehouse bouncing. Fun!

I've made contact with a few ladies from church via email. We have been playing "tag" for a while now, trying to synchronize our calendars. So far we have tentative plans to meet next week with one family and the following week with the other. I'll be sure to post how it goes once we meet up.

Jillian is ready to eat now so I'll sign off for now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

.