background

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

I wish I could, but I just can't...

Today is National I Don't Give a Shit Day and I would normally LOVE to participate in this great day of observance, but I just can't bring myself to do it!

I've got so much going on in this house that I need to really give a good shit today and get this house back in order! Last week David was out of town on business all week. The first 2 nights were okay. Then it started to get harder. On Thursday we had to take a run to the ER with Jillian and thank God my parents were staying the night with us. I don't know what I would have done! Luckily, she's okay and we are coping with the idea that our little angel may have reflux. Yuk!

I am doing an elimination diet to rule out any sensitivities she may be having that would cause this reaction and man is it HARD! I thought giving up Cokes for Lent was bad. I can't have ANYTHING it seems!! The only way I can seriously cope is to look at little Jillian and know that this may make her feel better and keep her off meds, although I'm pretty sure prevacid is in our near future.

She is growing like a weed! Already up to 7 pounds!! My sister is supposed to come today and take photos of the little lady and I'll be sure and post some of her cuteness soon.



We've got some family coming in to visit (Hi, Aunt Suge!!) and we are really looking forward to that, as well. Dominic keeps talking about Aunt Suge's house. He seems to think that she lives right down the street because every time we pass a certain house he points and says, "Aunt Suge's house. Let's go!"

Other than all that, we have been pretty much home bodies, except for the occasional mall visit. Yesterday's trip was an epic FAIL so we tried again today and were able to redeem ourselves. Both kids are napping now so I'm going to get in some zzzz's while I can. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

.