background

Monday, June 13, 2011

Dad's Day is coming...

So Father's Day is quickly approaching in 6 short days. I have been scouring the internet to get some ideas for photo projects for the hubster and came across this site.

http://www.chicaandjo.com/2008/05/08/magic-folding-wooden-photo-cubes

The project intrigued me and I knew I could do it if the naptime fates would allow me some uninterrupted mommy time.

I was able to get this completed in two days. It was so much fun to go through the photos and pick out some of my favorites. This cube allows for 10 photos to be used. I just love how it turned out and I know David will, too.

Here's my finished product:

Isn't that just the coolest gift idea??

I figure it's okay to post this since the hubster only checks the blog occasionally and he's in for a pretty hectic week this week.

Baby's waking up for her 9pm feeding, so I've got to dash!!

1 comment:

  1. very, very cute (but it looks like a lot of hard work)!

    ReplyDelete

.