background

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Due Date!!

Today is my original EDD and Jillian is now 15 days old. We had our 2 week check-up yesterday morning and were shocked and thrilled to discover that she is now over 5 pounds! She has grown 2" and is doing great! I have designed her birth announcement and just need to print them out and get them in the mail. I would share one here, but it's got information that I don't want to post in a public place. You understand, I know...

Dominic has been warming up to his sister little by little. He loves to stroke her soft hair and hold her tiny hand. He repeats, "I think she likes me." It is really very sweet. Just look how proud he is:

We are starting to get into somewhat of a routine. The doctor recommended that we stay away from any playdates for another two weeks, but we are okay to have private playdates. This week we are meeting my friend, S and her daughter B, at the outlet mall to buy Little Miss some clothes. She only has 7 outfits that fit properly. Her NB clothing will probably start fitting better in a few more weeks if she continues growing like this.

I contacted a former LLL buddy via Yahoo Groups and we are planning to get the kids together next week sometime. She has a daughter who is a little older than D and she just had a son a few weeks before Jillian so we have two sets of kids close in age. Of course, Dominic has fallen in love with her oldest daughter, who talked with him at church one Sunday, thus earning a spot on his "cool list". Her "flashing" shoes helped her rise to the tippy top of the list.

No comments:

Post a Comment

.