background

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

March Madness, already???

While I LOVE the month of March (first day of Spring, St.Paddy's Day parade, Spring Break) I am so not looking forward to March Madness at our house. I feel like we have limited time with DH as it is and this month I have a feeling it will only be worse. Think there's a chance he'll forget it's March?

Last week was a busy one for us. We had something pretty much every day! Here's a sampling of what we've been up to:


Oscars party at Nana's. Cheering for Toy Story 3!!


Enjoying some ice cream. After repeated requests to stop at the "Ice cream store" I finally relented and we swung through the drive through for a treat.



Sidewalk chalk at the park with our church's mom's group.



Finger painting a picture for sister. Look for this to pop up in a future post about sister's room!!


Tomorrow we are hosting a playdate for Dr.Seuss' birthday. I'll post pictures of our birthday cake tomorrow (and maybe some of the kiddo's enjoying it!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

.