background

Friday, March 25, 2011

Enjoying the view???


Here's my view today...can you guess what we've been up to??

This week we participated in one of the coolest playdates thus far: Vincent VanGogh's birthday celebration. Each toddler was provided with a canvas, paint, paintbrushes and sunflower cutouts. A classic VanGogh piece was on display and the tots were instructed to make their own. There were 5 of us in attendance and all 5 did something different! I have to brag and say that D was the ONLY tot to do the WHOLE thing on his own. He pointed out where to put the sunflowers and I glued them down. Here is his:



Pretty impressive, huh? I think this kid's got the artistic gene in him yet.

This week we also witnessed the "supermoon". Daddy and D make it an event to go out and say goodnight to the moon as often as possible and I was able to catch this sweet moment the other night:



I pinkie swear that the next post will be all about my Spring Camp. I have 3 of the 6 shirts made and ready to post.

Tonight it's off to the fish fry. We are meeting two other couples and their tots so that should be a lot of fun for all involved!!!

Happy Friday, everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

.