background

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Project 3 of SB week: playing the preggo card....AGAIN!


The above photo montage from Jillian's shower is my attempt to hold you over with some nice eye candy until tomorrow. Here's the story:

We didn't exactly get to the store for more ink, but I did get to Mike's to get some adhesive. Confused? Yeah, me too. What was I thinking buying adhesive? What did I expect to adhere? Oh well, I was able to use it for a few things today.

Well, I started to get some things done, scrapbook wise, and then the sleepies hit so I had to take a nap. I've got my book from yesterday just waiting for photos. I PROMISE I'll get ink tomorrow. If you are wondering, the title of yesterday's project is: Simple Pleasures.

Today's project is a lame excuse for a scrapbooker. I cheated and bought a pre-made book at Mike's on sale for $20!!! Poor Jillian isn't even here and she's already being treated with the second child syndrome! I just thought this way at least I have the backbone of a pregnancy scrapbook and all I have to add is photos (which is not doable right now) and the little extras.

So....tomorrow I will work on these two projects whole-heartedly. The Simple Pleasures won't take long at all and today's cheater book shouldn't be too bad, either.

Photos of both coming soon. Pinkie swear!

No comments:

Post a Comment

.