background

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Project 2 of Scrapbook Week: Simple Pleasures ****UPDATED!!****

As promised, I have some photos of the Simple Pleasures book for this project. Amazingly, I was able to get some photos printed without running to the store! I have a small PictureMate photo printer in the closet that I forgot about! So glad I remembered it, as it saved me some hard earned $$ and time today.

Anyway, here are some photos:

An accordian style book of your favorite things!

What exactly is a Simple Pleasures book? Here's the explanation page:





Back page of the accordian book.

************************************************************

Sorry to postpone this post, but we had much too busy of a day to work on anything crafty. Not to mention the printer is out of ink and I'm totally out of adhesive! What's a crafty gal to do?

Looks like a trip to Mike's is in the works for tomorrow morning! I think you'll get a kick out of the idea, though, so stick around and check back often. I'll try to get the post up ASAP.

No comments:

Post a Comment

.