background

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

BUNCO

Last night I attended my meetup's second Bunco night. As expected, it was a great time! I even won some money this time!!!

Surprisingly, I took no photos! Can you believe it?? It didn't even cross my mind.

My dear husband came home early from work to watch the little man and it sounds like they had a great time. I came home to a dark, quiet house (except for the dog, who greeted me like she hadn't seen me in years) and a loaded (and clean) dishwasher! Baby was in bed asleep, Daddy was in bed watching the Rangers game on volume level 1. What a pleasant way to return home.

I imagine this is what they must have looked like, just the boys...



Aren't they cute???

Today Daddy is taking a half day and we are returning back to the Fair to check out the shows we missed the first time around.

No comments:

Post a Comment

.