background

Thursday, August 18, 2011

A Day in the Life: After Meds...

I was looking back through my old posts and was struck by how different life is since Jillian has been taking prevacid for her reflux. I wasn't sure that life would ever be sane again and I am so happy to report that it really is!!

So, in honor of our ladybug's new (and almost cry-free) existence I decided to do another day in the life as a sort of then v. now.


Thank heavens for medicine!

Next weekend we are having Jillian baptized and the week following is D's 3rd birthday! Such important events coming up.

For D's birthday party I made air-dry clay pirates for each of his guests. Here they are in the early stages of production:

Dominic is the captain and Jillian is a mermaid. <3

I am excited to see them atop the pirate ship cake!

No comments:

Post a Comment

.