background

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

We're still around...

We are still here...we've just been super busy and super tired! We haven't even done much with friends since the camp. It's been all about D and I lately. We've gotten a whole lot of Christmas shopping done and that's really kept us pretty busy.

Thanksgiving was a BLAST! We had the BIG family year this time and it was so wonderful to see D playing with the big kids. I still can't believe he is getting so big!! As soon as I get our family photo, I'll be sure to post it here. It's so much fun to see how we've grown as a family. Next year there will be 4 of us!

This morning we went to visit Santa. Dominic did wonderful!!! This photo just makes me smile b/c they look deep in conversation. Dominic has always been such a curious child and he really seems to be giving Santa the once-over, don't you agree?

No comments:

Post a Comment

.