background

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

8 days and 4 stitches later...

I'm so sorry I haven't updated in a while! I have just been falling in to bed lately and haven't really had any down time during the day to sit and post.

Last Wednesday we did one of the best playdates I've ever participated in (Halloween costume parade being #1). We met three other moms and kids at a local pottery place and got to choose an item to paint! I have always wanted to get D a personalized birthday plate for him to use for his birthday breakfast so we chose a birthday plate.

We painted it light blue and then D put his handprints on the plate with dark blue paint. Then I filled in the letters and added his name to the bottom. It should be ready for pick-up this Friday!! Here's the boy in action:










Unfortunately, the next day was not so good for us. D was running in the living room and ran RIGHT into the corner of the coffee table!! We had to rush to the ER and he ended up getting 4 stitches. Poor baby...
Look how gnarly this boo-boo is:




Please forgive the MESSY face, he had lasagna for dinner and we were bribing him with ice cream so that I could get his band-aid off.

This week we started our fall camp. I'll post separately about that later. I've got some great crafts for the little ones to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

.