background

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Say WHAT?!?!?!?



It's already been a YEAR?????

Check out my guest post over at Design Dazzle today for a look at our special Siblings Camp! This is a new series for me so I'll be sure and update in a couple of weeks and let you see what we've been up to...

And in case you are wondering how WE are doing??? Well.....


We are on number THREE!!!! How's THAT for news!!!! Littlest boy Broome will be here early September. We are still in shock and trying to figure out how we are going to handle THREE when we've just gotten used to the two that we have! God sure does have faith in us as parents, is all I can say...

So, check back in a couple of weeks and I'll have updated our Sibling Summer Camp series for you all to try out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

.