background

Monday, February 14, 2011

Rushed to make a post

So, Dominic has been sleeping for a little over an hour and I'm now on what I call "borrowed time" - the magical time in which he could wake at any moment. I am always assured a good hour nap, any moment over is simply due to the stars' alignment.

Here are some photos from the snow storm we had last week. Blogger is finally being nice again and letting me post pictures.







This week is a BUSY week for us. We have something on the calendar everyday this week. Monday we have a Valentine's party with the neighborhood group, Tuesday is a playdate, Wednesday we are meeting S and B at the mall, Thursday we have a Meetup charity event and Friday is another playdate! Phew!!

I have some photos of little sister's room but they will have to wait; I want to put together a storyboard of these as the room progresses!

Well, that was my fast recap! Off to nibble on the chocolate chip cookies we made earlier!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

.